
On Thursday evening, October 15
th, I had my third bridal shower. My Aunt Trish and my Cousin Alix on my dad’s side of the family threw it for me. Nicol came and met me at work and we headed out to Alix’s house in
Minnetonka. My Aunt Trish, Great Aunt Floss, Cousins Alix, Amy, Katie, Anner, Courtney, Pam, and baby Jackson were all there. In addition, my mom, Aunt PJ, sister, and Jason’s mom were all there, as they were required to attend all three of my showers! We played a really fun game that Courtney put together matching up celebrity couples. I of course won, as I am a wealth of useless celebrity knowledge! After that game, everyone played the “Kellee Trivia Game”…it is always so much fun to hear the answers that people come up with!

Then I opened presents, which let’s not kid ourselves is always fun! Everyone has been so generous and I feel so lucky to have so many amazing people in our lives to celebrate with us. One of the presents brought me to tears when I opened it. Jason’s mom had Jack frame our invitation for me and it turned out so beautiful!


Another present brought me to tears, but because I was laughing so hard. Katie got us the awesome cooler on wheels that we registered for and after I unwrapped it, she said there was something inside. As I was opening the cooler, she told us that the additional present was actually something they had gotten as a present at some point and she was re-gifting it to us. It was some beer mugs and as I opened up the box to look at the mugs, I saw there was something else inside. It was a menu and gift cards from Steak and Ale, which has been closed for at least a couple years. Now, that is funny…thus eliciting some tears of laughter!
SO AWESOME! I love that pic of me you and Trishy...too cute. The picture of Anner has me laughing so hard I can hardly stand it. WTF? Hilarious...SUPER fun shower!
ReplyDeleteI debated on posting it as she is clearly not smiling, but thought it was better to have a non-smiling picture than no picture at all? :)
ReplyDelete