Monday, September 14, 2009

The Final Wedding Leading Up To Ours - Mr. & Mrs. Stephens Edition

My cousin Billy and his beautiful bride Pam got married on Saturday, September 12th and Nicol, Jason, and I made the trek out to Chaska to celebrate with them. Billy is the son of my father's cousin, and while he is all grown up with a child of his own, it was kind of a trip to watch him get married because Nicol and I used to babysit him! Although I don't know that I was ever the official babysitter being that I am only a few years older than Billy, I think I was more of tag along when my sister would babysit.

The wedding was beautiful and we had an amazing time...which was to be expected as any Grade family gathering is always a good time! All of these weddings before our wedding is really getting me excited for ours!

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Stephens...it was an amazing wedding and we were so happy to be there for it!!!





I can't decide which one of these is my favorite...




No comments:

Post a Comment